Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello to All from Jane, Kazakhstani Participant!

Photo of the American & Kazakhstani participants on the last day in Kazakhstan

Hello from Jane!

I would like to tell you that I'm very glad to have participated in the project. During this time I had many friends, and I have learned a lot of new things.

Though in small houses where we lived it was very cold, it did not prevent us from having fun and interestingly spend time.

For all time of the project, we had time to learn opinions of each other and about many questions, which was so exciting to us.

And also for seven days we have visited so many places, and even spent Shabbat together, during which I played for the first time such interesting games with threads! After which all of us have really felt communication between us as friends, and I have felt myself as part of one Jewish family.

And on Saturday night we have very beautifully spent Havdala, during which time we sang songs, it was very cheerful.

Week of the project has passed very quickly, cheerfully and interestingly. And on the day when it was necessary to say goodbye, it was very difficult and touching moment. In time spent together we have very much made friends and have rallied together.

I hope that we will continue to communicate and share news. Also I hope there can be a way we will find to meet the next year.

Thanks!!!

Bye!

-By Jane

No comments: